10 Facts on Nachi Fujikoshi Bearings
- Date : 9 June, 2020
- Category: Nachi Fujikoshi Bearings
Found in 1928 in Toyoma City, Nachi-Fujikoshi bearings are known throughout the world for their impressive products, especially ball bearings. The company relies on innovative technology for bringing excellence to their products. If you are planning to buy Nachi Fujikoshi bearings, take a look at these facts:
Ball Screw Support Bearing
1. The ball screw support bearings by Nachi Fujikoshi have high axial rigidity. These have a greater number of balls and come with a polyamide cage that gives great rigidity compared to angular contact ball bearing.
2. Their ball screw bearing has 60-degree contact angles. This allows the bearing to carry thrust load and a good amount of radial load. This gives it a compact and simple design.
High Capacity Cylindrical Roller Bearing
3. The high capacity cylindrical roller bearings have increased load capacity with the same standard boundary dimension. It’s because of the optimum design of the roller that has great strength and diameters.
4. This bearing has a Nachi glass reinforced nylon cage, generate less heat, and lower noise. The Nachi nylon cages have a unique design that allows low-temperature operation.
5. These are highly reliable. This bearing has Nachi Excel Chowning that optimises the internal geometry in the area of contact between the raceway and the roller under different loading condition.
Deep-Groove Ball Bearings
6. These have high-resistant rubber seals. At high temperature, the rubber seals in other bearing harden that degrades the quality of the seal and its performance. As a result, foreign matters can easily enter the bearing. However, in the deep-groove ball bearings by Nachi Fujikoshi the heat-resistant nitrile rubber seal maintains the performance of the seal even at high temperature.
7. These are environment-friendly. These ball bearings do not contain any hazardous substance such as hexavalent chromium. Also, it conforms to the RoHS and ELV directives.
Spherical Roller Bearing
8. The spherical roller bearing is suitable for applications where there are chances of misalignment arising from any error in mounting or error caused by shaft deflection.
9. These ball bearings are available in a wide variety of material configuration and design. This, however, depends on the size of the bearing and the type of application. These ball bearings undergo heat stabilisation treatment and can be easily used at an operating temperature up to 200 degree Celsius without any significant dimensional changes.
Spherical Roller Thrust Bearing
10. This is a high-capacity bearing that uses large rollers, giving Dynamic Load Rating. The high-quality innovative inner parts of this bearing reduce noise levels to a significant degree and also, give 50% reduction in vibrations. Also, it can be used under high operating temperature.
Buy Nachi Fujikoshi bearings from Authorised Bearing Distributors
When buying ball bearing of any brand, always go for an authorised distributor. Knowell International is known for providing high standard ball bearings. We are an authorised dealer of Nachi Fujikoshi bearings. Along with that, we also offer bearings by FYH, KHK, IBC, ISC, RHB, NMB, and Samick. For further details, visit http://knowellinternational.com/brands.html